25 December 2013

Christmas Eve

Ello everybody!

How was your Christmas? Mine was great! I went to my grandfathers house and even if it was just them, my uncle, my mum and me we had a great time and because we weren't that many people it felt really intimate and cosy.

I'm so tired now, yesterday was a busy day. As you know I was in Santiago for a few days, and my mum decided to return home the 24th. The good thing is that I was able to take a nap during the trip - perks of not having a license yet!

Of course being us and leaving everything to the last minute, we hadn't bought a present for my uncle, and of course - again -, EVERYBODY is doing a last minute Christmas shopping. The mall centres were overflowing with people and it was impossible to do anything. Ha, I'm just kidding, that was what my uncle said to us - my mum and me - and probably in somewhere it was like that, but truth is that when we mentally prepared ourselves and then arrived to the mall, we realised there weren't THAT many people. Of course it wasn't empty, but it wasn't like the nightmare that my uncle had told us. Funny thing? We were finished shopping in fifteen minutes. We had found everything in just 900 seconds only.

After that, we returned home and then went to my grandparents. We were also able to skype my sister, but it wasn't that long because there's a four hour difference, so when it just 9 p.m in here, it was already 1 a.m there.

I got a few presents, and I'm so happy about it - of course - but the best thing was to be able to spend some quality time in family - and also to eat like a pig the delicious food!

Hope you had a nice Christmas with your loved ones and that now you're enjoying your presents hahah :)

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures because it was my uncle the one who took them with with his camera. But I leave you this wishing you a late merry Christmas.







Don't be scared if you want to stalk me a little bit
Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Google +  |  Tumblr

3 comments:

  1. I also leave everything to the last minute, you're not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other? :)
    http://shabanasultana.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/9807829

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...