31 December 2013

Things I want for this year

Ello everybody!

Last year was amazing, but I really hope that this year will be better. As I want to be successful, I thought, What if I make like a wishlist/bucket list for this year? So people, that's exactly what I'm going to do!

1. Help at home
God knows what a lazy person I am and my mum always complain about that :)

2. Post fifty book reviews in this blog.
Although the reading part isn't a challenge - I love to read and fifty books it's my daily snack (just kidding) - I'm a bit scared about the reviews.

3. Redecorate my room.
It's time for some new changes, some good changes.

4. Have a healthy life.
This year wasn't my healthiest. I'll start doing more exercise and I'll try to have a healthiest diet.

5. Try harder at school.
If you know that you can do it better, why aren't you trying?

6. Stick to my planner.
I'm the messiest person you'll ever know, so this year I'll have a beautiful agenda, and USE it.

7. Post twenty film reviews in this blog.
Same as in number 2, I don't think It'll be difficult to to watch the films, it's the writing part that has me troubled. But what it's a year without a challenge?

8. Learn something knew.
I still don't know what it will be, but I'm prepared for anything!

9. Grown a plant.
As silly as it may sound, growing a plant can develop a sense of responsibility. It's like having a pet, but way more simple!

10. Eat with chopsticks.
I heard that if you eat slowly, you digest better the food. This is like number 4 - health reasons - but I wanted this to have its own number :)


Well, here is my wishlist/bucket list for this year. I really think this will be fun - there are some stupid things -  and it'll make me concentrate a lot more in reaching my goals and what not and I hope that you guys have a wonderful new year's eve :)


 





Don't be scared if you want to stalk me a little bit
Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Google +  |  Tumblr

4 comments:

  1. Hope you get to achieve everything on your list!
    Sticking to my planner is definitely one on mine too :)
    Hope you have an amazing 2014!

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I hope you have an amazing year too :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog! You have such a nice little corner here! I wish you all the best with this blog and with all the things you want to achieve this year. I love supporting new bloggers. I would like to stay in touch and read your reviews for this year. I am following you. Hope you could follow me back.

    xoxo Ema
    http://ourloveinbloom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwe! you're so sweet :3 Of course I'd love to follow you back!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...