29 January 2014

Beach Trip Day #5 : Relaxing to the waves

Ello everybody!

Today we didn't do much since my uncle wasn't feeling very well. We've been - my mum mostly - giving him some "magic" pills that work miracles.


We only left the house in the afternoon and we didn't do much. We just went to the beach - again - and while my uncle slept almost two hours - I believe - my mum and me wore our bikinis and tried to get a nice tan.



Then, when finally my uncle woke up, we got back to the cabin - to get bored out of our minds -.


There you got it, didn't do much, but anyways, we have two more days to do other things. Comment below if the sound of the sea relaxes you.





Don't be scared if you want to stalk me a little bit
Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Google +  |  Tumblr  |  Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...