10 January 2014

Evening in skates

Ello everyone!

Everybody at the beginning of the year say that they'll be healthier, do more sports and blah blah blah ... Guys, it's so easy to say it but to do it, it's another thing!

I do want to be healthier, but it's so hard. Today I went out with one of my best friends roller skating - I totally suck at it - and I remember the thing to be so - sooooo - easy when I was a kid, so why now I'm so d*mn tired? My body feels like jelly and my legs are aching.

I know that the way to "be healthy" is hard, so instead of complaining tomorrow that I can't feel my legs - just kidding, it's an exaggeration - I'll go out again. My willpower is very low, but I want this so hard that I do not care.

One of my goals for this year was to do more activities and even if now I'm very tired, and my butt hurts - yeah, I did fall more than once - I had a lot of fun and the day was so beautiful with the blue sky and the birds singing ... Who am I kidding? It was so hot that I sweated like a pig!

Anyway, probably now I'll have a little snack and then continue to be of no use for humanity :) Comment below if you're also doing more activities this year!







Don't be scared if you want to stalk me a little bit
Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Google +  |  Tumblr

4 comments:

  1. I would love to more active too but it's so hard to find the motivation! I also want to start eating healthier :) x
    Sinead - http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About that ... I may or may not wrote a post about it hahah :D
      Click HERE to see it!

      Delete
  2. OMG!!!! those are MY jeans!!! who do you think you are??!! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Errrm, no. Those are mine. Sorry to disappoint you sis :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...