18 February 2014

Returning from death

Ello everybody,

I know it's been more than a week since I've last posted - It was like if I was dead - but I've been pretty busy these days. In less than two weeks I have to go back to school and I've been shopping my school supplies and my uniform and what not. I'll probably make a post about it this week but today I'll just tell you what I've been doing lately.

(This is an old  photo from when I went to Stgo.)

So, I travelled to Santiago with my mum to buy my school supplies because I find there's more variety there than in my home town.

Then, with my dad I went buying my school's uniform and even if the sun was hitting hard and the temperature was higher than in Ecuador we had fun and strangely all the shopping was really fast.

Also I've been hanging and catching up with my friends - sorry that I didn't take photos, I completely forgot - and we went to the park roller blading and since I'm still not very good at it - doesn't matter how many times I skate - I borrowed my friend's bike.

It was hilarious, and I was so happy to see my friends.

Sorry this is a short post, but this week I'll be posting a little bit more! Promised :)





Don't be scared if you want to stalk me a little bit
Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Google +  |  Tumblr  |  Bloglovin'


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had lots of fun! Nice blog.

    http://gizzlemizzle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...