10 February 2014

TMI (too much information) tag!

(Source)

Ello everybody!

I was blogging a little bit before and while doing that I came across with this TAG and I just though this would be an excellent opportunity for you guys to know better who's talking - writing - behind the screen. I personally like when bloggers sometimes answer personal questions because I feel them more "real" in that way.

Anyways, If you read this till the end then you must do this TAG too! - If haven't already ... of course -.


1: What are you wearing? 
Just a pair of simple blue jeans with my white converses and a t-shirt.

 2: Ever been in love? 
In a romantic way? Not yet.

 3: Ever had a terrible break-up? 
Never. I'm still with my first boyfriend so, I'll just have to wait and see.

 4: How tall are you? 
I'm 5 ft and almost 3 inches.

 5: How much do you weigh? 
I don't really know ... I don't have those things where you can weigh yourself (sorry I don't remember the name).

 6: Any tattoos? 
No yet. I want one so badly that probably I'll have one at the end of the year.

 7: Any piercings? 
Does it count my ears? I have double pierced my right ear.

 8: OTP? 
Definitely Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percabeth) for ever ever ever ;)

 9: Favourite show? 
Mmm ... Currently I'm watching "Intelligence" and I'm loving it so far!

10: Currently listening to?
This is so hard because I don't know the names. I was listening to K-Pop earlier and well, Korean names aren't easy to remember.

 11: Something you miss?
Erm, I think I'm fine. I'm not missing anything :)

 12: Favourite song?
No!!! I won't answer this question!!! It's like asking a parent which one of his children is his favourite!!!

 13: How old are you?
I'm 15 years old but in exactly 13 days I'll be 16!

 14: Zodiac sign?
Pisces! Yep ... I'm a fish.

 15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Confidence. This apply to everything - in himself, in the relationship, in me, etc -. When there's confidence everything's better. But of course everything in excess is bad.

 16: Favourite Quote?
"Be brave enough to be different and follow your own star". I don't remember who told me this, but it has just stuck with me since forever.

 17: Favourite actor?
Mmm ... it says actor and not actress. Well, if it has to be a male actor then I can't answer properly because there are too many hotties all around the world to decide which one I like the most.

 18: Favourite colour?
It depends of the day. Some days I like better green and then I prefer purple. I don't have a favourite colour for too long.

 19: Loud music or soft?
Loud music!

 20: Where do you go when you're sad?
To my bed! My pillow never fails me and to be able to cuddle between my blankets and watch a film really puts me in a good mood.

 21: How long does it take you to shower?
A simple shower takes me 10 minutes max. But when I have to wash my hair it takes me 15-20 minutes. I just spend most of that time enjoying staying under the warm water.

 22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
In a school morning just 30 minutes. In any other day that doesn't require to wake up early or isn't against the clock I would say 1 hour.

 23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Mmm ... I don't know? When I was a kid I did some karate, but of course I never wanted to hurt people. I'm not a violent person.

 24: Turn on?
I like when they're taller than me. Oh, and of course their smiles and eyes must be honest. I'm a hopeless romantic girl!

 25: Turn off?
Bad smells. When people smell bad - sweat, breath, etc - it just make me want to run away of them!

 26: The reason I started blogging?
Because I wanted to do something with my spare time. I didn't wanted to be doing nothing anymore. Does that make any sense?

 27: Fears?
I fear to be someone I don't want/like to be and spiders and bees. I just hate those little demons!

 28: Last thing that made you cry?
A film! I like to say to myself I'm just a sensible person ;)

 29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Awwwe! It was my mum. Just a few minutes ago I said that I loved her.

 30: Meaning behind your blog name?
Well, I wanted to post some origami in this blog and mostly DIY things. The idea was to "give life" to those papers that I was going to use to do my posts and what not.

 31: Last book you read?
The House of Hades by Rick Riordan. I made a review HERE.

 32: The book you're currently reading?
The Fault in our stars by John Green.

 33: Last show you watched?
"Primer Plano". It's like E!News but in a Chilean version.

 34: Last person you talked to?
My mum.

 35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Friends.

 36: Favourite food?
Just my mum's pizza. I could live of it!

 37: Place you want to visit?
There's not just one place. But one that has been in my list to "places to go" since forever is England. I'd like to visit the whole country at least once in my life.

 38: Last place you where?
My uncle's house in Santiago.

 39: Do you have a crush?
No.

 40: Last time you kissed someone?
Jesus I don't remember the exact day but it was about two weeks ago with my boyfriend. Now he's on a trip in Argentina so I won't see him till March :(

 41: Last time you were insulted?
When your friends/mother or other family member insults you - everybody knows is a joke - doesn't count. Maybe it was years ago since I cannot remember.

 42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
For ice-cream is pineapple! But I love all sweets in all flavours!

 43: What instruments do you play?
I play quite good the guitar and a little bit of piano.

 44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
I don't have a "favourite" but necklaces are a must in my everyday outfit.

 45: Last sport you played?
I'm sure every woman will agree with me in here. Shopping. I think shopping should be added in the sports list.

 46: Last song you sang?
"Tous les cris les SOS" by Daniel Balavoine.

 47: Favourite chat up line?
I don't know. Does "That's for me to know and for you to find out" count?

 48: Have you ever used it?
Yeah.

 49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Last week. This week I've been travelling a lot so ... yeah.

 50: Who should answer these questions next?
Well, everybody! If you read this post till the end then you have to do this tag too!





Don't be scared if you want to stalk me a little bit
Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Google +  |  Tumblr  |  Bloglovin'

4 comments:

  1. Great way to get to know you

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...