15 October 2014

Contacting Long Lost Family Members

(source)

Ello everyone!

Today was a slow day, had to do some chores that my dear mum asked me too - which almost took me the WHOLE day - and also I spent some time writing e-mails to my family in France.

Yep, you heard me right. Since I'm going to Europe my dad and I thought it'd be an amazing time to try to spend some time with the other side of my family.

It's been probably 8 years since I haven't seen them so I'm very exited to finally spend some time with them.

But actually one thing that I wanted to talk with you guys... is that I was very surprised by my family's emails. Let me explain myself.

I mean, I'm from Chile and we have a lot of "email servers" - if they are actually called like that? -. I use Gmail, but I know there's also Hotmail and many more.

And in France there's Cegetel and SFR ... so I'd like to know if you're from another country, what servers do you have or do you use?

Don't forget to comment bellow :) Much love xx





Don't be scared if you want to stalk me a little bit
Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Google +  |  Tumblr  |  Bloglovin'



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...