14 October 2014

Exiting News!

Ello everyone!

It's been a long time... But with school and all that jam keeping a blog is a difficult task.

Anyway, I'm so exited because now that I finally finished school I'll start writing much more. I have two things that I'm dying to tell you guys:

1. I'm writing a story on Wattpad

Yes guys! you heard right. Although I'm not a professional writer or anything you know that reading is my number one favourite thing to do so it was like sooner or later I would try to write something myself.
I've always wanted to do it but never was sure. I tried once with my sister, we kinda did a "collaboration" with me writing and she editing, but then the story was too cliché and we got bored of it. Let me tell you she was maybe 15 and I 13.
Now this is a huge step for me because I'm writing it in English so I'm very afraid of how many mistake I'll do. I guess it's like writing a blog, but then a blog is less formal and it doesn't matter too much if you just mess up.
Please help me and give the story a try. I'm enjoying very much the process of making it and I hope you also enjoy reading it.

Click HERE to read it.






2. I'm travelling to Europe next month!

Wohoooo!!! I've expected this trip for the longest time of my life and finally the time has come. I'm going with my class for about almost four weeks to Europe. We'll go to France, London, Spain and Italy. I'm sure it will be great!
I'm super exited because also it means that I'll have something else to talk about instead of things related to school. I guess that I didn't kept the blog updated because besides school my life is almost nonexistent.

Well that was all guys, hope you are existed as I am.





Don't be scared if you want to stalk me a little bit
Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Google +  |  Tumblr  |  Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...