18 October 2014

Shopping around with mum!

Ello everybody!

Today was an unexpected day... but let me explain..

I had plans. Plans like everybody else. It was supposed that I would meet a friend that I haven't seen for a few months now... But something terrible happened to him and we couldn't see each other.

No, he didn't died, but his grandma did. He was a little sad, but he's mostly fine now. He knew his grandma had lived loads of years and it was her time.

So... like all my schedule and plan weren't going like they were supposed to be my mum invited me to the mall. We were suppose to just go in, pay some bills, and leave. But obviously because we're women that wasn't possible.

BTW this is a new London themed planner that I got a few weeks ago :)

We ended buying new pairs of sun glasses, some clothes for my mum and make up brushes for me.





Then we decided to go buying some things so we could have a girls night. Movies, pizza and booze were a must.



We decided to watch 22 Jump Street - since who doesn't like to see Channing Tatum on screen - and Edge of Tomorrow with tom Cruise. I'll probably make a review of those films soon.

Comment below if you have already or want to see those films!
Love y'all. Muac!





Don't be scared if you want to stalk me a little bit
Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Google +  |  Tumblr  |  Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...