16 February 2015

Monday TAG : 20 Questions TAG

Ello everybody!

Starting this lovely week with a new TAG! Sooo ... here we go!


1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
My phone and wallet. THOSE are always in my handbag.

2. Favourite brand of makeup?
Maybelline's pretty good and affordable for being a drugstore brand but Urban Decay's would be my high end to go.

3. Favourite flower?
All flowers are beautiful in their own way but tulips and roses are my favourite. In any colour I love them.

4. Favourite clothing store?
Forever 21 has amazing clothes and accessories. And also everything is very affordable.

5. Favourite perfume ?
Flower Flower by Kenzo. Since I was a little girl and smelled it on my mum I fell in love with it.

6. Heels or flats?
Definitely heels. In Chile we say "Antes muerta que sencilla" which means - something like - "before dead than being ordinary"

7. Do you make good grades?
Depends on the subject. Everything with numbers is a struggle but my letters and I have a good relationship.

8. Favourite colours?
I don't have a favourite colour because is difficult for me to decide but ... lilac and aquamarine are beautiful - but sadly not together -.

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
No. Only when I've exercised a lot or the day after I've drunk a lot of alcohol. I don't get hungover but I guess it's a habit I began to do - a ritual you could say - I do every single time after I've drunk.

10. Do you drink juice?
Orange juice at morning. There's nothing more refreshing.

11. Do you like swimming?
Used to compete when I was 11 years old. Got in the nationals but then dropped because I felt everything got too serious. But I do like swimming for fun.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
No way! Where's the fun in that? Hands and fingers always.

13. Favourite moisturiser?
Mmm ... My "lait de roses" by O'ccitanne. It smells sooo good.

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Don't know. If I find a right partner why not?

15. Do you get mad easily?
Depends. If the matter or person are stupid then yes ;)

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
Never done that ...

17. Any phobias?
Not that I know ... but bugs and specially bees make my heart rate go faster than normal.

18. Do you bite your nails?
No. But I used to when I was a child.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
No? Although a month ago I almost got in a car crash. Nothing really happened but it was a really close call.

20. Do you drink coffee?
Yes. Starbucks and Juan Valdez are my favourite.


Mmm well ... guess that's it for today . Don't forget to comment below if you decide to do this TAG too.






Don't be scared if you want to stalk me a little bit
Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Google +  |  Tumblr  |  Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...