15 March 2015

Hard Studying + Life

Ello everyone!

(source)
Yesterday I finished my second week of school after summer vacations and I realised since this is my 'last' year I should put everything I have into my studying to get good grades. But let's be honest, I'm not a genius and I require a little bit more time than others in my class to get the grades I have.

It's always been difficult to me getting my studying and personal life in balance. Sometimes I would study very hard and do nothing else, which got me stressed really fast, and then because I was tired I would study very little and procrastinate which made me feel guilty so then I'd study hard - again - never ending the circle.

I thought this year I would organize better and that way I'd have more time to spend as I seem fit. Working hours non-stop doesn't guarantees you an excellent grade. I realised it actually only tires and stress you - meaning you won't be working your best for future tests -.

Today I'm trying to write everything in my planner - or agenda, whatever you call it - so I'll be able to organize and do my homework not the day before before the 'delivery'. If the work - a test, homework, project, etc - is too long I'll break it into parts for different days. That way I won't be working too much time and I'll have some time to do other things during the day.

In Chile - at my school- school's day's very long - eight to nine and a half hours everyday including lunch break - which means you doesn't have much spare time and including that professors give you homework that will take you minimum another hour and a half.

That is my reality and this year I've been trying really hard to not get consumed by work. It's not healthy to forget yourself among papers and papers. I learned that the hard way last year.

Just try to do your best and then let the rest 'develop itself'. Everything in extreme is bad. Try to find a balance that works for you and make you happier about how you're doing things.


Sooo... Are you one of those who 'studies a lot like crazy' or you're more a 'lazy and last minute' person? Don't forget to comment below!





Don't be scared if you want to stalk me a little bit
Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Google +  |  Tumblr  |  Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Great post :) Sounds like you have a great plan for not letting the school getting too much to handle :) I hope it works and it seems like you are doing a good job thinking about yourself :)

    Cylia
    http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...